2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2017 OHL Classic at Mayakoba rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
OHL Classic at Mayakoba
The OHL Classic at Mayakoba has a history of identifying great ballstrikers with middling length as champions. El Camaleon is a Greg Norman-designed course which puts and emphasis on keeping the ball in play.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
1. Rickie Fowler — By rule (that we made up), Fowler has to be No. 1, right? He’s the highest-ranked player in the field, and his short game is a good touch. No. 16 in SG T2G sounds great to me.
2. Chesson Hadley — Yes, we’re sticking with Chessie. The guy is on absolute fire, and there’s no reason to believe that’ll end this week.
3. Pat Perez — Perez could be No. 2 or 1, really. He’s the defending champion, and he’s already a winner in this young season. Two of his three career wins in exotic climates. Middling player tee-to-green.
6. Charley Hoffman — Charley finished strongly in Vegas and earned almost $100K for Vegas shooting victims. His ballstriking is what gets him to those good finishes.
8. Kevin Chappell — Chappy quietly earned a T-20 finish to kick off his PGA Tour season. A 75 in bad conditions on Saturday held him back from a better finish.